Our clients have been leading global businesses in the energy, oil and gas, chemical, environmental, transportation, financial services, technology, healthcare, real estate, telecommunications, manufacturing, and media industries. We have represented major multinational companies in multijurisdictional matters involving every U.S. state and territory.
Our clients have business operations throughout the world. They include Fortune 100 companies and multinational businesses facing challenges from federal, state, and local governments.
Among the many actions we have taken for our clients:
- Overcame state, local, and international bureaucratic obstacles for expedited transportation and shipping of a chemical reactor to China on an urgent basis
- Crafted successful communications, political, and policy strategy and managed local and state and federal investigations for a major oil and gas company in crisis following a refinery incident
- Facilitated consideration and adoption by a state environmental agency of favorable climate change regulations for the state’s largest energy company
- Helped an international company address issues involving sensitive national/homeland security concerns
- Worked with multiple major pharmaceutical companies on crisis management, targeted regulatory enforcement and multi-state and multi-county litigation.
- Advised and negotiated a significant agreement on new power generation facilities with international and domestic companies
- Developed and implemented strategy for a major international pharmaceutical company in a multistate investigation and negotiated a settlement on highly favorable terms
- Implemented coordinated strategies for insurance companies to proactively engage insurance regulators and specific government offices
- Advised a major international manufacturer throughout a complex state and local government enforcement investigation and action